The ANCIPS-2019 Scientific programme will comprise of invited Lectures, Plenary Sessions, Symposia, Focused Workshops, Stimulating Debates, Panel Discussions, Free Papers & E-Poster Session.
It is expected that the abstract includes original data not previously published in a peer-review journal or the proceedings of a national or international meeting or presented in a scientific conference.
All abstracts are to be submitted online through abstract portal only. For more details, please log onto www.ancips2019lko.com
- Last Date of abstract Submission is 30th September 2018.
- Only Indian Psychiatric Society members (Ordinary members/fellows/associate members) can submit Free Papers, E-Posters, Workshop and Symposia at ANCIPS 2019. If you have applied for IPS membership, kindly provide your receipt number.
- Indian Psychiatric Society is revising its membership fees very soon. Kindly become a member today by logging onto www.indianpsychiatricsociety.org
- REGISTRATION is mandatory for the presenting author of Free Paper/Poster to present the paper in ANCIPS 2019.
- For Symposia/Workshop, all speakers need to be registered.
- All Presenting authors, speakers of symposia/workshop must register before (30th November 2018) for their Paper/Symposia/Workshop to be included in the final programme.
FREE PAPERS, E-POSTERS, WORKSHOPS & SYMPOSIA
Instructions for Free Papers
- Abstracts of only completed work are to be submitted.
- Please enter the name of the presenting author and contact information.
- The length of the abstract body should not exceed 300 words. The online submission module will not accept abstracts that exceed this word limit.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The abstract should have 3-5 keywords.
- Images and graphs cannot be uploaded in abstracts
- Indicate your presentation preference (oral/ poster) when submitting your abstract. The final decision about oral/poster presentation will stay with the scientific committee, though attempts will be made to honour your choice.
- Additions/alterations to the submitted abstracts can be sent to email@example.com with your abstract submission id
- Kindly mention your abstract submission id in all the e-mails sent to the secretariat.
- Please select the most appropriate topic from the corresponding drop down menu.
- All submissions shall be in WORD FORMAT
- The Scientific Committee will use the topic list to classify the area of each submission for presentation as well as for listing in the programme and Abstract Book to assist participants in selecting sessions of interest. The submission form provides a space to mark a selection from this list. Please select the one most appropriate topic area for each submission. If required indicate a second subtopic area as well.
- Background/Introduction: (indicate the purpose of the study or hypothesis that was tested)
- Methodology/ Materials and Methods: (include the setting, study design, the subjects and the type of statistical analysis)
- Results: (present as clearly as possible the outcome of the study and statistical significance as appropriate)
- Conclusion: (briefly discuss the data and emphasize the significance of the results)
- Notices and instructions regarding acceptance of the abstract and presentation guidelines will be sent to the presenting author’s e-mail address provided at the time of abstract submission.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be published or presented at any other meeting.
- Detailed information on the presentation format and submission procedures (i.e. duration and timing of the presentation, size of poster) will be emailed to all delegates whose papers have been accepted.
Instructions for Free Papers
- An ABSTRACT consisting of title, outline of the proposed workshop/symposium along with the names, designations and institutional affiliations of the participants is required to be submitted online.
- Workshops and Symposia will be of 90 Minutes duration.
- All proposals for Workshops & Symposia are to be Submitted Online through the Abstract Portal.
Last date for submission of Proposal for Symposia/Workshop is 30th September 2018
All queries related to Abstracts to be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org